ABOUT THE FABRIC: The natural, allergen friendly, new fabrics match my branding with natural colors and outdoor scenes with double, fitted layers with an inside, unbleached cotton muslin layer so that it is still breathable for outdoor activity, with latex-free elastic ear loops and prewashed them in allergen friendly detergent (no fragrance), before packaging. It is recommended that you wash your mask in your own laundry machine or by hand before first use.
Options (as supplies last):
* GREEN (background) fabric: includes ferns, butterflies and other bugs on a lightweight, premium cotton. (see swatch)
* BLACK (background) fabric: includes a bright floral pattern and sugar skulls reminiscent of Frida Kahlo’s artwork, on a lightweight premium cotton.
* GREY (background) fabric: includes fluffy white clouds, outlines of clouds and the occassional poop-emoji shaped, brown clouds for when you want to let the world know your mood on a midweight linen/cotton blend that feels a little like canvas.
* BROWN (background) fabric: includes spoadic, widely spaced, bright green dandelion-type abstract markings on lightweight cotton.
* RUST (background) fabric: This tie-dye pattern includes tones of orange, tan and brown added to crisp, white linen.
ABOUT THE SIZE: I have a small head (51cm – Small/child’s bike helmet) – a small mask is almost too small for me, uncomfortable on the ears for long durations, and a large won’t stay over my nose without holding it there. My partner has a bigger head and the large fits him well, almost loosely.
Options (while supplies last):
Small – infants or folks with VERY small heads or narrow faces.
Medium – Most people, the elastic bridges the gap well.
Large – Some people with a larger head and/or beard.
Obligatory disclaimer: Please understand that these face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals for recommended safety guidelines.