ALWAYS Wear protective clothing when handling raw materials:
- Pants, Long Sleeves, Gloves, apron, closed toe shoes, goggles (and mask when handling lye).
- Hat or hair tie helps prevent touching face.
- Please notify the instructor upon registration
if there are any allergies or sensitivities.
- Use dedicated tools for each raw material.
- NO food or drink beyond the lobby desk.
- Do NOT touch hair, face or clothing with contaminated gloves.
- Exposure will be mitigated as best possible; however, cross contamination can not be guaranteed especially in the classroom setting.
Code of Conduct
Diversity and Inclusion
By proceeding with programs in this studio, you agree to support efforts to make this classroom and other spaces safe for all people regardless of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, livelihood, culture, race, religion, or ethnicity.
Cooperation and Kindness
We’re all in this together to create a welcoming, educational environment. Keep all comments on-topic and respectful. Dialogue is encouraged, but unsolicited advice should be avoided. When in doubt, report safety concerns to the teacher.
No Promotions or Poaching
Give more than you take in this shared educational experience. Curriculum is designed by and property of Apothecary Muse to provide basic crafting skills for hobby-level makers. Self-promotion or outside referrals must be pre-approved by teacher. Spam, multi-level marketing or poaching student or other proprietary information is prohibited and will be grounds for dismissal without refund.
Respect Everyone’s Privacy
Being present in this classroom means open minds and mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.